Lifetime BG Protection Plan Germantown, MD
BG Auto Maintenance Services offered at Precision Auto:
- Fuel/Air Induction Service
- Lubrication & Fuel Service
- Cooling System Service
- Transmission Service
- Drive Line Service
- Power Steering Service
- Brake Service
- Climate Control Service
- Battery Service
- Headlight Restoration
Up to $22,000 of FREE protection, just for taking proper care of your vehicle. It is fully transferable to a new owner when you sell your vehicle. This increases your resale value. It never expires.
Call (301) 428-3447 or stop by our shop to sign up for the BG Lifetime Protection Program.
The Lifetime BG Protection Plan is not limited by miles or years!*
To maintain protection:
Service interval: 30,000 miles (50,000 km)
Engine service interval: 5,000 miles (8,000 km)
Fuel service interval: 15,000 miles (25,000 km)
Lifetime BG Protection Plan covers only components serviced by BG products.
*Ask your service advisor for a copy of the Protection Plan certificate with complete details.
Learn more about BG Services.
Fuel & Air Induction Service More info
- Using specialized equipment, our technicians will quickly & effectively clean fuel injectors, intake manifold, ports, intake valves & combustion chamber. This service will restore lost power and performance & will reduce harmful emissions.
Cooling System Service More info
- Flush cooling system, pressure test, inspect hoses, cap & connection. Install fresh coolant and BG Cooling System Corrosion Control Kit.
Transmission Service More info
- Transmission Flush Service
- Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will install a safe & effective cleaner to suspend harmful varnish and sludge from the transmission valve. Then we will flush out all the old fluid and install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.
Driveline Services More info
- Driveline Maintenance
- The component that links your vehicle's engine to the wheels is called the driveline. Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, our technicians will remove all of the old oxidized fluid and replace it with up to two quarts of BG Ultra Guard Synthetic Gear Lube.
- Heavy-Duty Differential Service
- Manufactures recommend performing a differential service every 15K when the vehicle is being used for heavy-duty applications.
Power Steering Service More info
- Power Steering Flush
- Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car's power steering unit. Then we flush the old, worn-out, contaminated fluid out and install fresh new fluid fortified with special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent damage.
Brake Fluid Service More info
- Brake Fluid Flush
- This service will safely and effectively flush all of the old, oxidized, contaminated fluid from the brake lines and master cylinder. Our technicians then install a high-temp severe duty DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake fluid, which is demoisturized to prevent corrosion.
Battery Service More info
- Our technicians will inspect and clean your battery, terminals, and cables. They will then apply a battery leak detector and install anti-corrosion battery pads. Finally, they apply a sealant to the posts, terminals and case to prevent corrosion.